Friday, July 8, 2011

Sheldon's Words of Wisdom 11.03

"You think you’re so clever. Well, let me just tell you, while I do not currently have a scathing retort, you check your email periodically for a doozy."

"They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that’s why they hated me."

"I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested."

"I can’t be impossible – I exist! I believe what you meant to say is – ‘I give up, he’s improbable’."

"Interesting. Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto this?"

1 comment:

  1. Since it's letting me comment now, finally....
    I love the second one, and also the "Oompa Loompas of science" one a few posts down. I think that one needs to be on your FB profile.
    And now that I think about it.... #1 is SO me.

    ReplyDelete