Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jack's Judgments 12.01

This is a huge caveat.  I loathe pretty much everything about Alec Baldwin’s ideological positions and quite frankly, he’s a Twitter whore with a chip on his shoulder.  However, on “30 Rock” he’s kind of a riot as Jack Donaghy.  I know – Jack Donaghy represents everything that is wrong with the Republican party and he’s played by a leftist hack who wants to diminish the GOP, but he’s still hilarious.  So, from time to time, I’ll be dropping in some zingers from Jack Donaghy in this new feature.  So, without further ado:

[Jack is looking for a diplomatic solution to a hostage crisis, and Bill Clinton’s name is brought up as a possible negotiator]

"President inter-Bush is out of the question."

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that kind of inapro-pro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was about to point out the absurdity of your comment, and then I read it again and laughed.

      Delete